Film & TV Language: Mise-en-scene star persona



This transformation was inspired by Demons in movies, tv shows, and even video games. I wanted to go for a horror theme with the editing and the sound effects used in the first scene. For the makeup in the task, I used my sisters help to create large black holes around my eyes. This was done to make my face seem unusual than how it usually is, this was done due to a scientific study that has shown that beings that look like humans but don't share the same traits (e.g normal eyes, face, etc) create fear more easily. The horns are DIY create with paper mache, I chose to create the horns since its a typical attribution of demons to have, but I've chosen to attach them in a different way (Resembling some of the figures above). I chose to use glitchy editing techniques as it used commonly in horror movies

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing Task

Film Poster Analysis